Bio-Fresh Bio-HD Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner 20 Litre
Commercial strength bio-enzymatic cleaner suitable for use on floors, walls and most hard surfaces where heavy and ingrained soiling is most common.
- Breaks down heavy soiling
- Keeps on working after application
- Less work required
- Harnessing the power of Nature
- Naturally biodegradable
HOW TO USE:
Hard Surface Spray & Wipe/Light Cleaning
- Dilute at 2% solution (1:48, 20ml or 4tsp per litre) with warm or cold fresh tap water.
- Spray and leave on stained area.
- Thoroughly rinse all food contact areas before use.
Hard Surface/Medium Soiling
- Dilute at 5% solution (1:19, 50ml or 1/5 cup per 1 litre) with warm or cold fresh tap water.
- Mop over surfaces.
- Squeegee off, leaving a fine layer of product to allow enzymes to continue working.
Heavy Duty Soiling
- Dilute at a 10% solution (1:9, 100ml or 2/5 cup per 1 litre) with cold or warm fresh tap water.
- Apply with a foam-spray head or mop onto floors and surfaces.
- Agitate with a stiff clean brush and allow product to sit for an extended period of 10-30 minutes before additional agitation.
- Rinse or squeegee off.
- Repeat use of this product will continue to lift ingrained soiling and oils.
- Dose 50ml (undiluted) directly to toilet bowl and flush daily to also assist maintain healthy septic systems.
- Use 500ml (1/2 litre, 2 cups) for odorous or blocked septic systems.
- Repeat for 4 days and then apply 50ml (1/5 cup) daily maintenance dose.
Food Plants: Bio-Fresh products are designed to rid areas of typical plate count problems; floor and other wider environmental areas are not likely to have swabs/plate count results compromised. All MPI facility-based operators should rinse prior to swabbing.