Bio-Fresh Bio-Multi Bathroom Cleaner 1 Litre
All purpose hard surface cleaner with a robust bio-enzymatic formula to keep surfaces clean and odour-free. Perfect for the kitchen and most hard surfaces in the bathroom, janitorial and other applications.
- Keeps areas clean and odour-free
- Keeps on working after application
- Less work required
- Harnessing the power of Nature
- Naturally biodegradable
HOW TO USE:
Wet Floor Mopping
- Dilute to 2.5% solution (1:40, 25ml or 5tsp per litre) with cold or warm fresh tap water.
- Mop floors.
- Do not rinse, allow diluted product to sit for extended periods.
- Heavily soiled areas will require agitation to help break down the soiling.
Hard Surface/Spray & Wipe Cleaning
- Dilute to a 5% solution (1:20, 50ml or 1/5 cup per litre) with warm or cold fresh tap water and into an applicator bottle with foaming spray head).
- Spray and leave on stained area.
- Thoroughly rinse all food contact areas before use.
- Dilute to a 10% solution (1:9, 100ml or 2/5 cup to 1 litre).
- Use a foaming spray head to apply to waste bins to reduce odours and to breakdown soiling before deep cleaning.
- Once rinsed the bins can be foam-sprayed again and put back into service. This will help reduce odours during future use.
- Dose 50ml (undiluted) directly to toilet bowl and flush daily to also assist maintain healthy septic systems.
- Use 500ml (1/2 litre, 2 cups) for odorous or blocked septic systems.
- Repeat for 4 days and then apply 50ml (1/5 cup) daily maintenance dose.
Food Plants: Bio-Fresh products are designed to rid areas of typical plate count problems; floor and other wider environmental areas are not likely to have swabs/plate count results compromised. All MPI facility-based operators should rinse prior to swabbing.