Bio-Fresh Bio-No Rinse Cleaner 5 Litre
No-rinse floor cleaner for heavy soiling on flooring areas, utilising the natural power of non-pathogenic microbes to penetrate food soiling, oils & animal based fats & waste.
- Maintains clean, odour-free floors
- Keeps on working after application
- Less work required
- Harnessing the power of Nature
- Naturally biodegradable
HOW TO USE:
- Dilute at 1-2% solution (1:99 to 1:49, 10-20 ml or 2-4 tsp per 1 litre) with warm or cold fresh tap water.
- Mop over and squeegee off, leaving a layer of product to allow enzymes to continue working.
- Ensure there is an even distribution of product and leave.
- Repeat daily for 2 weeks, or until floors are at their desired level of clean, then maintain (at the lowest suitable dilution rate) as required.
Stubborn Stained Areas
- Dilute to 10% solution (1:9, 100 ml or 2/5 cup per 1 litre) with cold fresh tap water
- Use a foaming spray head to surfaces to reduce odours and to breakdown soiling.
- Once rinsed surfaces can be foam-sprayed again and left. This will help reduce future soiling and make subsequent cleaning easier.
- Sluice the area with a 5% solution (1:20, 50 ml or 1/5 cup per 1 litre) diluted with warm or cold fresh tap water.
- For other areas such as walls, stairs, rubbish bins and ramps where organic soiling can accumulate, allowing to soak in for as long as possible.
- Agitate with broom to help dislodge gross soiling.
- Rinse to finish deep cleaning and leave an applied layer of 1-2% solution (1:99 to 1:49, 10-20 ml or 2-4 tsp per 1 litre) over the area and leave.
Food Plants: Bio-Fresh products are designed to rid areas of typical plate count problems; floor and other wider environmental areas are not likely to have swabs/plate count results compromised. All MPI facility-based operators should rinse prior to swabbing.