Spray & Away Moss & Mould & Lichen Remover 20 Litre
This 20 litres of cleaner is so easy to use.
Just spray it on and and walk away.
Kills moss, mould, lichen, green slime, mildew, algae and fungi.
Ideal for paths, driveways, brickwork, fences, camping gear, patios, pools, porches, roofs, shower curtains, walls, eaves, caravans, boats, hot tubs, masonry, awnings, garden furniture, guttering, landscape rocks, tombstones, tiles, tennis courts, fibrolite, plaster, downpipes, statues, boats, caravans,
plastic glasshouses, moss on lawns, spa pools, trellising, corrugated iron, decramastic and coloursteel rooving..
Dilutes 5 parts water to one part Spray & Away making 30 litres.
For areas that are always damp strengthen the dilution at 4 parts water to one part Spray & Away.
Covers approx 500 - 650sqm
This is probably the best moss & mould killer on the market.
Contains Alkyl Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Benzalkonium Chloride Offers Strong Detergency & Rapid, Safe, Powerful Antimicrobial activity at low ppm
- Benzalkonium Chloride based Disinfectants are Non-toxic, Non-tainting & Odour-free at use dilutions
- 80%w/w Benzalkonium Chloride Passes Stringent BS EN 1276 Microbicidal Testing at 1:2000 dilution
- Benzalkonium Chloride displays a high level of Biodegradability when tested in accordance with OECD Test Protocol 301C
- Compatible with Non-ionic, Ampholytic and Cationic surface-active agents
- Alternative CAS No for Benzalkonium Chloride: 8001-54-5 UN No:1760
- Read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzalkonium_Chloride
Spray and Away is NOT a bleach.
Spray & Away IS biodegradable.
Spray & Away is safe on plants, just rinse before after spraying. Don't spray near fish.
Allow 3 - 4 hours of dry weather after spraying. Spraying in mornings or late afternoons
gets the best results.
REMEMBER waterblasting tends to bruise the surface you are trying to clean making it in the
end more receptive to moss & mould spores returning and growing.
Black mould (tiger mould) can take many weeks to finally disappear so patience is the key!